История

   В 1981 г., в соответствии с Постановлением Совета Министров РСФСР № 344 «О мерах по сохранению и использованию памятников истории и культуры г. Таганрога Ростовской области», Таганрогский краеведческий музей и литературный музей А.П. Чехова были преобразованы в Таганрогский государственный литературный и историко-архитектурный музей-заповедник (ТГЛИАМЗ). Впервые в практике музейного дела РФ, в масштабах города осуществилась централизация управления и планирования, единая система учета, хранения, научного комплектования и изучения фондовых коллекций, единая финансовая и хозяйственная деятельность. К началу 2000-х годов в Таганроге сложилось крупное музейное объединение: 7 музеев и около 30 объектов музейного показа, связанных с историей города, жизнью и творчеством А.П. Чехова. Структура музея-заповедника соответствует профильным направлениям существующих и будущих экспозиций. Литературная часть объединяет собственно Литературный музей А.П. Чехова, мемориальные отделы - "Домик Чехова" и "Лавка Чеховых", музей И.Д. Василенко, а также весь комплекс чеховских памятных мест в городе. Историческая часть - это Историко-краеведческий музей (Дворец Алфераки), музей А.А. Дурова, музей "Градостроительство и быт г. Таганрога».

According to the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic Ministry Decree №344 “Concerning measures for keeping and using historical and cultural monuments in Taganrog, Rostov Region” the Taganrog Local History Museum and Chekhov Literary Museumwere transformed into Taganrog state literary and historical-architectural museum-reserve. The centralization of direction and planning, the single accounting system, the storage system, the system of the scientific acquisition and of the holding collection examination, the single finance and business activities were realized for the first time in the museum affairs of the Russian Federation on scales of the city.  The large museum union was formed in Taganrog at the beginning of the 2000s. It included 7 museums and about 30 museum facilities, connected with Taganrog history, Chekhov’s life and his creative work. The structure of the museum-reserve satisfies the profile currents of the existing and future expositions. Literary part of the museum union consists of the Chekhov Literary Museum, memorial departments including “The Birth House of Anton Chekhov”, “The Chekhov Shop”, the Ivan Vasilenko Museum, and also the whole complex of memorial places connected with Chekhov in the city. The historical part consists of the Local History Museum (The Nikolay Alferaky Palace) the Anotoly Durov Museum, the Taganrog City Architectural Development Museum.

20х30_гимназия_11_6х4_рамка.jpg

Литературный музей А.П. Чехова был открыт 29 мая 1935 г. С 1975 года он расположен в здании бывшей мужской классической гимназии, которая являлась одним из старейших учебных заведений юга России. А.П.Чехов учился в гимназии с 1868 по 1879 гг.

The Chekhov Literary Museum was opened on the 29th of May, 1935. Since 1975 it has been located in the former classical boys gymnasium, which was one of the oldest educational institutions in the south of Russia. Anton Chekhov studied in the gymnasium from 1868 to 1879.



IMG_9855-6х4_рамка.jpg

Мемориальный музей «Домик Чехова» был открыт в 1926 г., расположен в небольшом флигеле купца А.Д. Гнутова. Купец 3-й гильдии П.Е.Чехов с семьей проживал в этом доме с конца 1859 г. по март 1861 г. 29 января 1860 г. здесь родился третий сын Чеховых - Антон. В экспозиции представлены фотографии старшего поколения семьи Чеховых, купеческие документы П.Е.Чехова, реликвии чеховской семьи.

The memorial museum “The Birth house of Anton Chekhov” was opened in 1926. It is situated in the small outbuilding of the merchant Alexander Gnutov. The merchant of the third quild Pavel Chekhov (Anton Chekhov’s father) lived in this house from the end of 1859 till March, 1861. The third son of the Chekhovs, Anton Chekhov, was born here on the 29th of January, 1860. The photos of the older generation of the Chekhovs, merchant documents of Pavel Chekhov, relics of the Chekhovs are presented in the exposition. 



Лавка Чехова Новая-6х4_рамка.jpg

Музей «Лавка Чеховых» расположен в доме постройки 40-х годов XIX века. семья Чеховых арендовала этот дом с 1869 по 1874 год. Экспозиция музея рассказывает о жизни семьи Чеховых, о детских годах А.П. Чехова.

The museum “The Chekhov Shop” is situated in the house which was built in the 40s of the 19th century. The Chekhovs rented this house from 1869 to 1874. The exposition of the museum describes the Chekhovs’ life and the childhood of Anton Chekhov.



5 алфераки_окончательно1-1_6х4_рамка.jpg

Историко-краеведческий музей создан по постановлению Городской Думы 22 июня 1898 г. Расположен в бывшем доме одного из крупнейших домовладельцев Таганрога Н.Д.Алфераки. Здание построено в 1848 году по проекту известного петербургского архитектора А.И. Штакеншнейдера в стиле эклектики. В 1927 году здание было передано музею. В течение XX века экспозиция музея, да и само здание претерпели изменения. В 1989 – 1996 гг. были проведены реставрационные работы, позволившие во многом восстановить первозданный облик дворца. В 1995 – 1996 гг. открыта ныне действующая экспозиция.

According to the Decree of the City Duma the Local History Museum was founded on the 22 of June, 1898. It is situated in the former house of one of the foremost house owners in Taganrog Nikolay Alferaky. The building was constructed in the eclectic style according to the project of the famous St. Petersburg architect Andrei Stackenschneider in 1848. The building was conveyed to the museum in 1927. During the 20th century the exposition of the museum and the building itself underwent changes. The restoration work, done in 1989-1996, allowed to restore the primordial aspect of the castle. The existing exposition was opened in 1995-1996.


0_4db23_f43f92d_XL-1_6х4_рамка.jpg

Музей «Градостроительство и быт г. Таганрога» расположен в памятнике архитектуры, в старинном особняке чиновника Е. Шаронова. Здание построено в 1912 году академиком архитектуры Ф.О. Шехтелем в стиле «модерн». В экспозиции воспроизведены уголки старого Таганрога - города, сохранившего архитектурную пластику XIX – XX веков.

Taganrog City Architectural Development Museum is situated in the architectural monument, the old mansion of the official Yevgeny Sharonov. The building was constructed in the modernist style according to the project of the academician of architecture Fyodor Schechtel in 1912. Places of old Taganrog, the city, which preserved the architectural plastique of XIX-XX centuries, are reproduced in the exposition.



IMG_0708-6х4_рамка.jpg

Музей И.Д. Василенко расположен в доме, построенном в 70-е годы XIX века. Писатель проживал в нем с 1923 по 1966 год. Экспозиция открыта в 2004 г. Здесь представлены документы, фотографии, книги и личные вещи писателя.

The Ivan Vasilenko Museum is situated in the house, which was built in the 70-s of the 19th century. The writer lived there from 1923 to 1966. The exposition was opened in 2004. There one will find documents, photos, books and personal belongings of the writer.



440648fd12f1647bace9526045d4b746_6х4_рамка.jpgМузей А.А. Дурова расположен в особняке Г.Ф. Поцелуева – миниатюрном памятнике архитектуры в стиле "модерн". Дом построен в 1900 г. В 1987 году открыта экспозиция, посвященная одному из замечательных представителей знаменитой русской цирковой династии – дрессировщику и артисту А.А. Дурову. Ссылка на группу "Вконтакте".

The Anatoly Durov Museum is situated in the mansion of Grigory Poselueva, the tiny architectural monument in the modernist style. The building was constructed in 1900. The exposition, dedicated to one of the wonderful representatives of the famous circus dynasty, the trainer and the artist Anatoly Durov, was opened in 1987.



чеховский центр_6х4_рамка.jpg

Южно-Российский научно-культурный центр А.П. Чехова был основан в 2010 году в год 150-летия со дня рождения писателя, с целью популяризации Чеховского наследия, памятников истории и культуры Таганрога и Ростовской области. Сегодня на базе центра проводятся научные конференции, семинары, творческие встречи. Важное место в его работе отведено культурно-образовательной деятельности. В числе ведущих форм работы Чеховского центра – организация выставок: фондовых, авторских, выставок из частных коллекций. 

The South-Russian scientific and cultural Anton Chekhov center was founded in 2010. It was the year of 150th anniversary of the writer. It was founded with the purpose of popularization of Chekhov heritage, of historical and cultural monuments of Taganrog and Rostov Region. Scientific conferences, seminars, creative meetings are held in this center today. Cultural and educational activities take an important place in his work. The organization of holding and original exhibitions, the organization of exhibitions from private collections are the leading forms of Chekhov center work.



  Мужская гимназия
  Домик Чехова. Открытка. Нач.20 в. ЧФ ТГЛИАМЗ
  Историко-краеведческий музей